Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to Discount Codez. We are always interested in featuring other great bloggers in our site!
Guest Post Guidelines
Before submitting your post, please note the following guidelines:
- Please send us the topic first! Make sure it’s a unique topic should be relevant to our site and fit into a category. Anything related to saving, frugality or shopping or news about any big sale event would be recommended.
- The submission of your article does not guarantee publication. We will receive your article and decide if it’s a good fit for our site.
- Posts must be high-quality, unique and original content. It cannot be published anywhere else before or after publication on DiscountCodez. Add at least 1 copyright-free image with a proper image source.
- We expect proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Any article that takes too long to edit will be discarded.
- Bloggers: please provide a short 1-3 sentence author bio and a picture of yourself (picture is optional, but preferred). We also prefer to link your profile to your Google+, Facebook or any social network you like.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission and make changes.
- The article must be at least 800+ words.
- We do not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts.
The article can be of any category.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Or any category you would like to but it should reside between saving and shopping
If your post is accepted, we will provide a date for when it will be posted. (Usually within a few days to 2 weeks) If it is not accepted for publication, we will let you know.
All articles are subject to approval by our editors and in case it is rejected, you will be notified so you can use the article elsewhere if you like.
How to submit a Guest Post
The best way to submit your content is to get in touch with us through email.
You’ll usually get a reply within 24 to 48 hours and if we like your topic, you can submit the article or begin writing it.
Please attach your article in a Word document with all the links included.