The abdominal pain which your infant struggles with due to gas
There are different treatments recommended by doctors and experts to help your child fight with colic and out of those, one is to change the feeder and opt for anti-colic feeders.
Here are the few important questions and point a mother needs to understand about the baby bottles.
Why Do You Need Bottles?
If a mother is planning to join back office within 6 months or 1 one year from the birth of her child, she can make her baby prepared to be bottle fed, so anyone else (father maybe) can take care of the child and feed the baby.
The Number of Bottles I Must Own.
If you’re using bottles on an occasional basis, then 2-3 bottles are enough. And if you’re totally bottle feeding, then you should keep at least 5-8 bottles on hand so you can have some of them ready while others are getting washed and sterilized.
The Nipple Flow.
The nipples of bottles come in different shapes and sizes which has to be considered before buying any bottle. The nipple flow must be right according to your baby’s age.
A slow flow nipple for babies 1-4 months to prevent choking or overeating.
Medium flow nipples for babies 5-12 months.
Fast flow nipples for toddlers age 1 above.
Some brands have set different guidelines. Follow the guides according to the information provided by them.
Glass Plastics or Stainless Steel?
Experts usually recommend using glass or stainless steel baby bottles. Also, there is no harm in plastic bottles if they are BPA free and do not contain other harmful materials like the few we have listed down below.
How Bottles Help Child Fight Colic?
The bottles have anti-colic vent system which doesn’t let the air bubbles enter into
Price: $23 (a pack of 2 bottles)
Capacity: 4 Oz
Colors: Blue, Pink, Purple, Grey
4 Oz bottles come with small flow nipples while 8 Oz bottles come with medium flow nipples.
- Smart Technology: The bottle changes color if the liquid (breast milk, formula milk, etc.) is too hot for the baby.
- BPA FREE, BPF FREE, BPS FREE.
- Baby feeding bottles have an ergonomic shape, with a super soft silicone nipple.
- Very lightweight as compared to other glass bottles.
- Not dishwasher safe. (Only top rack recommended).
- The color changing technology wears off after a few months of use.
Price: $22 (Pack of 2)
Capacity: 5 oz – 8 oz
Colour: Green, Pink
Material: Nipple and body are made of 100% safe hygienic silicone.
Comotomo bottles come with 5oz/150ml Bottles come with
- Bottles are designed with a naturally shaped nipple with a wide mound to help your little one make a seamless switch from breast to bottle.
- Bottles feature two anti-colic vents to ensure good air circulation in the bottle to reduce unwanted colic, spit-up, burping and gas.
- Easy to clean, no brush required.
- Soft and squeezy.
- Very few mothers have complained that the bottles leak up sometimes.
- The bottles are Egg shaped with a small bottom due to which, they fell and roll sometimes.