Air Fryers are now must kitchen appliance for every healthy family, you can enjoy the fried crisp without a mouth full of oil. An air fryer is one of the most searched small kitchen appliances on the internet. Many people use an air fryer for their daily meals but most of the people are still curious about this appliance!
Air Fryer basically doesn’t fry your meal, It circulates hot air around the food and gives a crispy and golden color to your food. The food feels like dry-fried without any oil.
We have created this list of best air fryers, we compare price, performance, build quality, and capacity. You surely like any of these air fryers, they are top of the notch brands in the market.
Best Air Fryers:
|COSORI Air Fryer||5.8 Quart||10,130 ratings (5 stars)||$119.99|
|Ninja Air Fryer||4 Quart||6,040 ratings (4/2 stars)|
|Ultrean Air Fryer||4.2 Quart||3,656 ratings (4 stars)|
|GoWISE USA Air Fryer||3.7-Quart||2,618 ratings (4/2 stars)|
|Chefman Air Fryer||6.3 Quart||1,503 ratings (4 stars)||$129.99|
|Dash Air Fryer||6 Quart||1,370 ratings (4 stars)|
COSORI Air Fryer 5.8 Quart
Cosori is the top flagship of air fryer and small appliance brands. They are on the little expensive side but all their products are high quality and reliable for a long time. This air fryer is fully digital and has 11 built-in preset cooking settings for ( Steak, Poultry, Seafood, Shrimp, Bacon, Frozen Foods, French Fries, Vegetables, Root Vegetables, Bread, and Desserts)
Cosori air fryer has a smart cooking option that will remind you when to shake the food to even cook and you can leave your food in the fryer for a while it’ll keep the food warm.
- Cosori Air Fryer comes with a non-stick basket, now no need to worry about your food stick to the fryer basket.
- This fryer is 100% dishwasher safe and just simply put the dirty basket in the dishwasher.
- It has 11 preset cooking options to cook different foods at different temperatures.
- The fryer is all digital and has a simple one-touch panel, select your food and you’re ready to go. The fryer will calculate the time and temperatures.
- This fryer has some advance features like preheating, it gives food amazing texture.
Ninja Air Fryer 4 Quart
Ninja is another strong competitor in our best air fryer list that’s why it takes second place in our list. It’s has a little bit smaller capacity from COSORI air fryer but in performance, the ninja is the same.
This air fryer has 4 programmable cooking options: Air Fry, Roast, Reheat and Dehydrate. The ninja air fryer is best if you’re looking, something affordable and long-lasting.
- This air fryer capacity is 4 quart, plenty for small family meals.
- The one-touch control panel makes it easy to use, just select your cooking option and it’ll automatically make your meal.
- The ninja air fryer is also dishwasher safe and super easy to clean.
- Use the preheat option to preheat the fryer 3 minutes before adding your food to get the best results.
- The ninja air fryer comes with a wide temperature range from 105 degrees Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ultrean Air Fryer 4.2 Quart
Ultrean Air Fryer is the newest revolution in the air fryer market, they are famous for their price. You can get one of these air fryers around $73.99 to $84.99. They have a slick and glossy look, give your countertop more attraction.
This fryer is also pack with all latest features with amazing low price tag!
- This air fryer is also a multi-function Cooker, you can also grill, roast, and bake in this fryer.
- The ultrean air fryer comes with an auto switch off timer (0-30mins) and adjustable temperature setting (180°f-400°f）
- Heat resistant handle makes this fryer easy to handle.
- You’ll get a contemporary recipe book with fried food, snacks, grilled and baked foods
GoWISE USA Air Fryer 3.7-Quart
GoWise air fryer is the cheapest air fryer in our list, It’s an affordable air fryer pack with amazing features and LCD screen. It comes in 4 glossy colors (Black, Red, Plump, and White)
GoWise USA is made in America and a well-known brand in the kitchen appliance market with the lowest prices.
- GoWise air fryer comes with 8 preset cooking modes, the most on our list.
- It comes with an automatic timer setting, giving you 5 beeps and stops after 20 seconds.
- The capacity of this air fryer is 3.7 Quarts.
- It’s an energy-saving fryer with 1350 watts.
Chefman Air Fryer 6.3 Quart
Chefman air fryer is a 6.3-quart air fryer that makes it the biggest fryer of our list. This fryer is on the expensive side but it has the most capacity and the best ratings on amazing. Chefman also has some cheaper air fryer, you can check them here.
This amazing air fryer is pack with some pretty amazing features.
- Chefman Air Fryer doesn’t need to preheat and it can cook your food much faster.
- This fryer has a visible basket with interior lighting, so you can watch your food while in the fryer.
- The fryer contains a big basket of 6.3 quarts (6 liters). Best for big families.
- It contains all accessories: include 2 air flow racks, rotisserie spit and forks, rotating basket/retrieval tool, and drip tray.
- Chefman air fryer comes with a 1-year refundable warranty.
Dash Air Fryer 6 Quart
Dash deluxe air fryer will reduce 80% oil from your daily meals, without compromising your taste buds. This cute looking air fryer is perfect for modern kitchens. This air fryer has a significantly low price for a 6-quart air fryer usually 6 to 6.5 quarts fryers are a bit expensive.
You can choose between 4 glossy colors (Black, White, Red and this cool looking sea green)
- Dash air fryer comes with auto-shut off function prevents overcooking.
- This fryer is not digital, it has an analog control dial.
- It’s dishwasher safe for even easier cleanup.
- Dash air fryer is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty