Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to Discount Codez. We are always interested in featuring other great bloggers in our site!
Before submitting your post, please note the following guidelines:
- Please send us the topic first! Make sure it’s a unique topic should be relevant to our site and fit into a category. Anything related to saving, frugality or shopping or a news about any big sale event would be recommended.
- Submission of your article does not guarantee publication. We will receive your article and decide if it’s a good fit for our site.
- Posts must be high-quality, unique and original content. It cannot be published anywhere else before or after publication on Discount Codez. Add at least 1 copyright free image with proper image source.
- We expect proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Any article that takes too long to edit will be discarded.
- Bloggers: please provide a short 1-3 sentence author bio and a picture of yourself (picture is optional, but preferred). We also prefer to link your profile to your Google +. Facebook or any social network you like.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- We do not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts.
The article can be of any category.
- Arts and Entertainment
- Or any category you would like to but it should reside between saving and shopping
If your post is accepted, we will provide a date for when it will be posted. (Usually within a few days to 2 weeks) If it is not accepted for publication, we will let you know.
Best way to get in touch with us through our Facebook page. Do not hesitate to shoot us a direct message.