Summers are on its peak, and many of us are excited about traveling and having fun at the beach. Either you’re going to spend a week, a weekend or a day or so, it is necessary to pack the important stuff that we most commonly forget, I’ll tell you the golden tips of how to manage or what things should you pack for your beach trip.
Make a checklist a day before you leave
Checklists are very important in order to keep in mind what things you should pack and you’re carrying with you throughout the trip. You can put it in your purse etc. to double check while returning from the trip and it can further be useful for your next trip.
Don’t forget your personal items
These include your
- Credit and debit cards
- Driving license
- Hotel cards
- Insurance cards
- Car chargers and other media chargers
- Medicines (pain killers, allergy, ointments, First-Aid kit)
Toiletries and other stuff
All these toiletries can easily be found on Wallmart with coupon codes to save before purchasing.
- Tooth brushes and paste
- Sun screen (waterproof)
- Hair brushes or comb
- Air freshener
- Makeup bag
- Contacts and contact solution
- Sun glasses
- Broad brimmed hat
- Flip flops
- Swim wear which you can get in best and affordable rates from CoolTan.
- Water cooler
- Blanket and sheets
- Waterproof bag (dry bag) for electronic media
- Garbage bag
- Can opener
- Hand sanitizer
- Insect killer.
These are optional things you would like to carry
- Board games
- Card games
- Beach toys
Cherry on top
I have also provided some special hacks of packing your things to provide space in your bag so you can add as many things as you want in one bag.
- Put your loose chargers and cables in your sunglasses case
- Roll your shirts instead of folding
- Wrap your flip flops in your shower cap
- Take a snap of your personal items (credit, debit, license cards) to keep it safe.
- Wrap plastic under the cap of your toiletry items to prevent leakage
- Hide emergency cash in your lip balm tube
Wolah! You’re done with you’re packing, grab your stuff and enjoy your trip!